Following on from the Government announcements this week, we can confirm that our current policies will remain the same for those visiting the practice.
The key points are:
- Please only attend the practice if you have an appointment or are accompanying a minor or you are a carer.
- Please fill in you Covid assessment form that is emailed to you at least 5 days before the appointment.
- Please wear your mask at all times in the communal areas of the practice.
- Please keep socially distanced when in the practice.
- Please keep contact with furniture and bannisters to a minimum.
If you or a household member have come in to contact with someone who has tested positive please do not attend the practice and alert us as soon as possible that you cannot attend.
We have many vulnerable patients who are medically compromised visiting the practice for essential care, for example those undergoing cancer treatments, so we very much appreciate your cooperation.
Emma and the No5 team